Case Study: St. Lukes Community House
Discover how the process of learning to juggle can help students (and teachers!) develop the core competencies of Social and Emotional Learning.
Where "I can't" becomes "I can!"
Learning to juggle is a simple, yet powerful, foundation that inspires each individual to reach for big dreams, achieve their goals, and not give up after the first dropped ball.
The Path to Success Framework:
Juggling for SEL is a program of Do Good & Juggle, a social enterprise that partners with life-changing programs for children, families, and communities.
Case Study: Bronx Envision Academy
Learn more about our mission at the video below:
Juggling for SEL Options Include:
- The Learn to Juggle Challenge / Path to Success Stories (interactive/pop-up experience)
- School-wide performances
- Hands-on student workshops
- Teacher training and professional development workshops
- Teacher-focused Learn to Juggle exercises that help teachers better empathize and teach Productive Struggle with their students, by learning a new skill themselves.
- Extended Juggling for SEL online course and teacher training curriculum